互联网接入 & 计算机实验室
计算机实验室 in the Residence Halls
- Quad (2 labs on the lower level of Sulzberger)
For more information, please visit BCIT学生计算机 > 计算机实验室.
互联网接入 in the Res Halls (WiFi)
Internet access is in the residence halls is supported by 学生计算 (212-851-9100).
学生住在 residence halls other than CG, 110th Street, & 121街将 连接到网赌软件排行榜无线.
- CU students living in BC residence halls: Because you do not have a @zhuoxuejiaoyu.com account to connect to the Barnard Secure WiFi, you should connect to the Barnard Guest WiFi (which is still secure, but doesn't require login with a Barnard account).
学生住在 教堂的花园 will connect to the Spectrum WiFi and students living in 西110街601号 & 西121街537号 will connect to the Verizon FIOS WiFi. You can find instructions for connecting on the 网赌软件排行榜房屋入门网站 (click myHOUSING > Room Assignment).
Student who have a problem with their internet access should report the problem to 学生计算.
Troubleshooting FIOS in 110th St / 121st Street
学生 at 西110街601号 and 西121街537号 connect to WiFi through Verizon FIOS. For the SSID and password to use, please log into the 房地产门户网站 and click my住房 > Room Assignment.
If you have difficulty connecting or can't connect to the internet, please follow the troubleshooting questions below:
- 定位路由器. It should look like one of the 3 versions shown below:
- Check the router for the sticker with the SSID and password to make sure you're connecting to the right network.
- Note: for 121st St, the "repeater" unit which extends the wifi range will have a different SSID & Password on the sticker, but the device is configured to actually use the SSID & 主路由器的密码.
- Please ensure that BOTH the router AS WELL AS the ONT (black box next to or underneath router) are plugged into a working power source. This means that both the pronged-plug end and the opposite end of the cord that goes into the equipment must be connected on BOTH DEVICES.
- If either device has an 'on/off' switch, please ensure that both are switched to the 'on' position.
- Are the lights on the router lit up? If they are not, please check the power cords or outlets again.
- Please ensure that the Ethernet cable that connects the router to the ONT is plugged into the port marked 'WAN'.
- Please ensure that you are attempting to connect to the correct network (the SSID listed on the Portal) and that you are entering the password in ALL-CAPS as it appears on the Portal.
- Can you see your SSID network name (listed above) on any other device besides the one on which you are unable to find it? 例如, if you cannot see it on your laptop, can you see it on your phone or tablet or a friend's computer?
- Note: suites in 121st Street also have a "repeater" FIOS unit to extend the range of the WiFi. When troubleshooting the WiFi Router, please make sure that you're looking at the correct device. You can power off and turn back on the repeaters as part of the troubleshooting steps.
If you try all of the steps above and are still not able to connect, please email email@example.com to request assistance and please provide your availability to be conferenced into a support phone call to Verizon.