Prospective students and their families can use our interactive calculators to estimate a family contribution and need-based award.
的 MyinTuition Quick College Cost Estimator asks six basic financial questions and will provide your family with an estimated range of your financial aid eligibility.
的 College Board’s 净价计算器 requires more in-depth financial information to provide a more detailed estimate of your family contribution and awards.
You will need a copy of your parents’ federal tax return and W-2 forms completed last year, as well as information related to parent and student assets, 要使用此工具.
的 following circumstances may impact the results of the calculators:
- Number of siblings in college (Barnard considers siblings enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program only. Siblings in graduate school, 医学院, 法学院, or other graduate or certificate programs are not included in our formula.)
- Family businesses, corporations, and partnerships
- Families with divorced or separated parents (Barnard suggests completing the calculator separately for each parent and combining the results.)
If you have questions about the accuracy of the calculators, please feel free to email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
请注意: 的 calculators are updated each year in October to provide estimates for those applying in the fall/spring of the following year.
As you use the calculators, please keep in mind:
- 的 calculators are intended for U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.
- 的 estimated results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- 出席费用, 学生资助指数(SAI), and estimated awards are based on Barnard’s financial aid policies for the current academic year. 的 policies may change and could affect the SAI and award at the time of admission. 的 budget for upcoming academic year will be updated in the following spring.
- If the applicant’s parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed by the custodial and noncustodial parents individually. 的 separate parent contributions should then be added together for the final family contribution.